Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Paul Edwin Robbins IV (Baby Eddie!)

Here he is! The long awaited, illustrious, Paul Edwin Robbins IV! He arrived at 12:42 am on October 18. He weighed in at 7lbs. 5.2oz., and was 20 and a half inches long.
This is the first time I saw him. It was about 2:00 in the morning. I ended up having an emergency c-section due to a severe placental abruption, and also placental previa. A lot of prayer went up for us, and I am so thankful the Lord saw fit to let us live.

Papa is as proud as can be:-) He has already changed more diapers than he did with Shalynne. He is holding him every chance he gets.


2 comments:

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

Cute!!

Jenn said...

Hi. This is Jenn. I got your message on my blog. Your little ones are so cute! Your little Eddie was born 2 days before my Christopher's 2nd birthday. Sounds like you had a rough time of it. Glad you made it.